About Great Park Pursuit
Nebraska Recreation and Park Association and Nebraska Game and Parks Commission partnered in 2008 to develop the Great Park Pursuit (GPP). Our goal is to help promote active lifestyles while increasing awareness of the nature rich outdoor recreation opportunities throughout Nebraska.
Nature impressions are located at 20 Great Park Pursuit sites throughout Nebraska. The challenge is to visit as many of the selected park areas as you wish between May 1 and September 16, 2013.
Rules and Procedures:
Register online or request a hardcopy registration form via email email@example.com.
- Create a user (group or family) name and password when registering.
- User name and password allows participants to login to track team progress and update group information.
- Each participant may only be on one team.
- There can only be one team per household.
- Select a park from the Locations page on the GPP website.
- Print off the Park Page(s) and take it with your team to the selected park(s).
- Follow the clues provided on the Park Page print offs to locate the GPP post at each site.
- Place the Park Page over the nature impression and make a tracing of the impression onto your Park Page print off with a pencil, crayon, or marker.
- Continue your adventure to other parks on the Locations page.
- Once you have completed your nature impression(s), mail in your Park Page(s) for entry into prize drawings. Photocopies of impressions will not be accepted.
- All entries must be postmarked by September 16, 2013.
Mail completed nature impressions to:
Attn: Great Park Pursuit
1819 Farnam Street, Suite 701
Omaha, NE 68183